Join Our Team
St. Augustine Youth Services employs a staff of approximately 50 people.
While we boast a very low staff turnover rate, we will always accept applications for employment and resumes from qualified individuals.
SAYS is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to non-discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability or marital status. SAYS is a drug-free workplace.
ALL applicants to SAYS must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be at least a high school graduate
- Must have a valid, clean Florida driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screening and drug test
- 2 years experience required working with children
Applicants for clinical positions must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or a related field, and be eligible for licensure by the State of Florida.
Please contact Schuyler Siefker if you are in need of accommodations due a disability, including deaf or hard-of-hearing or you are not English proficient.